Friday, February 5, 2010

Why So Many Exclamation Points?








Honestly, a first blog should never be about Audrina Patridge, but in this case it's warranted. She posted some gibberish about sunglasses and since I work in fashion, I have to read up on the trends. Ugh, it was painful. Just about every sentence was punctuated with an exclamation point. I don't understand the over use of the exclamation point. I just don't. In my own personal opinion, unless you are saying something to the effect of "look out!" or "Fuck Off!" there really isn't a reason for one.


Not that I am surprised. She isn't on TV for her mind, but rather her lack of it that makes her so likeable, but an easy target too. I almost feel bad, but I'm not really making fun of her, (well, not yet anyway, but we'll see how this blog turns out down the road) just her use of improper punctuation.


Read her blathering on about shopping for sunglasses if you must http://http//www.audrinapatridge.com/Blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment