Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Young And The Stylish


So I'm walking to Whole Foods today and I notice in front of me are two very stylish young girls.  I'm talking no older than 14.  (I could tell by the complete lack of hips and cellulite).  So anyway, both girls are wearing berry colored cardigans,-ok I think- good for them- and then I noticed their entire outfits.  Girl A was wearing a vintage floral dress and gladiator sandals with studs.  Her handbag?  Fringe of course.  Girl B was wearing a vintage T-Shirt with blown out jean shorts  and wedges.  Her handbag?  Cross body of course.  My outfit? -you ask?  You may think one employed as a stylist might have one upped these young glamazons in training. Sadly, the answer is puma sweats, sneakers and a bobby pin.
FYI this picture comes from http://www.spoiledlittlemama.com/ which is apparently where a diva begins her training.

No comments:

Post a Comment