Friday, March 26, 2010

Visible Bra Straps Are Ugly. Period.




FYI: Unless you are Sara Jessica Parker playing Carrie in Sex And The City, you should not have visible bra straps.  They look trashy.  And you are not fooling anyone by wearing a bra with clear bra straps, (Who thought those slippery things were a good idea anyway?  They're like wearing a stretched out gummy worm on your shoulder and it's creepy) The nude bra is a better choice, but after seeing a woman in a pretty white dress today I originally was thinking, "Wow, she looks grea..whoah. What the?" And there they were.  Her nude bra straps were just hanging out nowhere near her dress.  If it's showing just a little bit, well, that's life and that's forgivable, but just hanging out as if you did it on purpose? Come On.  They now sell bralief for $9.99 at just about any Walgreens in the country.  Or here's an idea, where the proper bra.

1 comment:

  1. I had this exact thought last week at Target when every teenager I saw was wearing layers of tank tops and bra straps galore. All of the previous statement made me sound old. I mean, just because I was purchasing slacks and a smart blouse......:)

    ReplyDelete