Monday, April 5, 2010

So I've had a lot of fun writing about this and that, but now it's time to get down to business.  What I'm really trying to contribute with this blog is to help the real woman look good.  I'm not talking about the women who have a full time nanny and don't work (although I may be able to give you some tips) I'm talking about the woman with a full time job, (and YES being a stay at home Mom counts here, because that is an all-the-time job) and really helping out with tips on what styles work for a specific body type, where to get items for as cheap as you possibly can, and just finally being able to feel good about yourself, even if you don't have money in the bank and a kid that's screaming in the background.

Aside from the non-supportive bra, (come on ladies, rule #1 is wearing the proper undergarments but look for a full blog on that to follow) the woman above could have been me before I decided that I was worth a shit and should get to feel good about myself every once in a while.

And you know what, you should too.  So feel free to email me style questions, makeup questions and general "I really like this (blank) but don't know how to wear it" questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment