Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Seriously?

Gotta Love Stumpleupon for showing me that my shoe addiction has reached it's pinnacle.









So, for those of you who know me personally, you know that I am deathly afraid of spiders.  I mean I have run screaming from a room leaving my 9 year old for dead when I have spotted what I think is a menacing spider. Am I proud of this? No.  Am I embarassed by this? Absolutely not.

That being said; for those of you who know me, I have also been known to wear some pretty outrageous outfits, (a white prom dress with white cowboy boots comes to mind), but I would NEVER I mean NEVER wear a tarantula on anything I own, much less IN anything I own.  Even if it was plastic. But in this case, that's a real spider and I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that these bad boys were in my house. 

I think the only person that could wear this and get some benefit from it would have to be a stripper, because that's a whole new level of crazy/sexy even I can't compete with. 

On a different note though, I bet the height makes your legs look really long and sexy. But I would rather wear that prom dress and cowboy boots to work than wear these shoes for one minute.

The aquarium shoes on the other hand, I would wear.

Except for the fact that the entire time I would be worried about the fish being sloshed around and I most definitely would be attacked by members of PETA (this is LA afterall) and I can't take all that drama.  So I'll leave the fish shoes to some drag queen who is obviously more glamourous and definitely braver than I am.






No comments:

Post a Comment