Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Can't Help It

Maybe it's because I moved to the West Coast where it is largely more informal in their style of dress, or maybe it's because I may be getting a tad bit older in my style of dress, but the bottom line is: It's time for me to succumb to the fact that I need a pair of flats. 

I come from the school of thought that the longer your legs appear, the slimmer and sexier you appear.  This is not wrong by any stretch, but living a few blocks from the beach you tend to look ridiculous wearing 4 inch Louboutins on a walk to Whole Foods for some milk. If I lived on 5th Ave sure....but Santa Monica is no Manhattan.

So in my quest to incorporate a pair of (gasp) flats into my wardrobe I have found a few pairs that I might consider, but haven't made the leap yet.  So far these are the front runners.  Let me know what you think.

all of these were featured in Lucky Magazine this month.

1 comment: