Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yes, You Can Bedazzle Your Vagina

(picture from Cocktail Wax in Los Angeles)

For so many reasons, I love the city in which I live. I can go to the beach in less than 4 minutes, I can see the show "Parenthood" being taped at my daughter's school, but perhaps the best thing of all is that I can now get my Vajayjay bedazzled the next time I go get a wax. What a wonderful world in which we live!

Cocktail Wax, a "unique" waxing salon, offers waxing specialties in different flavors and scents, and now the embellished wax. They can place crystals in the design of your choice on your freshly waxed "area". I'm told the design will last for at least 7 days, so if you have any important "filming" that is coming up, well, you have at least 7 days to schedule it.

And by the way, those babies are Swarovski Crystals. Hey, if you are going to bedazzle what your Mama gave you, you may as well do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment